Search This Blog

Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Where do I begin??

This is the first time I have written a blog, and I am doing so now because I really believe there are people out there who might find comfort or encouragement if I share our experience in this way. MSA is such an 'unknown quantity' to most people and I have gained a great deal of insight and information from reading other people's stories. Facing this illness is a daunting and frightening experience and so I would like to reach out to other people who are facing a similar journey. You're not alone.
Our journey with Sue's health problems began about two years ago. Over the next few weeks I will endeavour to post entries based on my memories of how it all began, in addition to excerpts from my own personal journal and from emails I have sent to friends relating to Sue's illness. When I'm up to date I will continue to add new posts as and when significant or interesting events arise. If you are reading this blog whilst it is in its early stages please do bookmark it and revisit it periodically as I continue to add more information.